Mercedes Benz Service and Repair in San Jose
Welcome to Alvin’s Auto Repair, the premier San Jose auto repair shop. We offer full range of Mercedes Benz services and repairs. Whether your Mercedes needs Service A, or it requires brake pad replacement, or has major engine problems, our technicians will take great care of your vehicle.
Mercedes Benz quality is legendary, and at Alvin’s Auto Center we aim to provide the same quality services and repairs. We use original equipment manufacturer or better quality parts, and all work performed at our San Jose auto repair shop is backed by 24 months / 24,000 miles warranty.
Regular Mercedes service at Alvin’s Auto Center in Willow Glen satisfies requirements to keep manufacturer warranty in place.
When we service your Mercedes-Benz, we follow Mercedes recommendations for your particular Mercedes model and production year, which may include not only fluid exchanges and new filters, but also inspections of various components and subsystems.
When your vehicle is brought to our San Jose auto repair shop, you can anticipate friendly service, quality repairs, as well as:
- 24 months / 24,000 mile warranty
- Mercedes Original Equipment quality parts
- Same day service (in most cases)
- Free towing within 10 mile radius of our Willow Glen auto repair shop
Alvin’s Auto Center in San Jose is a full service auto repair shop that can provide your Mercedes with broad range of services and repairs. Below list is just a small subset of what we can offer your Mercedes:
- manufacturer factory recommended services
- belts and hoses replacement
- catalytic converter emissions
- auto a/c blower motor repair
- fuel pump repair
- timing chain replacement
- sensor diagnostics
- engine repair
- wheel balancing
- TPMS sensor replacement
- EVAP sensor replacement
- transmission flush
- coolant exchange service
- CV/axle and control arm replacement
- driveshaft replacement
- axle and control arm replacement
- diagnose & repair tire pressure monitoring systems
- starting & charging diagnosis
- bushing replacement
- factory scheduled maintenance
- manual transmission service & repair
- brake inspection
- TPMS repair
- brake fluid exchange
- air conditioning repair
- AC system recharge
- transmission fluid exchange service
Whether you own Mercedes A class sedan, or G class SUV, we can provide your vehicle with factory recommended services as well as major repairs. To make an appointment, you can visit our website and make an appointment online, or simply call us at the shop.