MINI Cooper Service and Repair in San Jose
Alvin’s Auto Center provides one-stop San Jose Mini Cooper services and repairs at our Willow Glen shop. From oil service, to brake pad replacement, to oil leak repair, and major transmission repairs you can count on our technicians to take great care of your MINI.
Regular service is vital to keep your MINI performing at its best. In particular it gives us an opportunity to perform digital vehicle inspection to see if there are any developing problems – MINI can suffer from oil leaks, and regular inspections help to nip the problem in the bud.
Regular MINI Cooper service at Alvin’s Auto Center in San Jose fulfills requirements to keep manufacturer warranty in place.
Our San Jose auto repair shop can provide comprehensive MINI services and repairs. We perform manufacturer recommended maintenance, including inspections indicated by BMW, as well as a full range of repairs services. If your MINI develops an oil leak, or faces transmission problems, our technicians will track down the root cause and have your vehicle repaired and back on the road.
Some model years are more prone to certain problems - 2006 and 2007 MINI Cooper S is known for engine and clutch issues, while 2005 and 2005 Mini Cooper can suffer from power steering problems. Our technicians are well aware of such tendencies and will take great care of your MINI.
So when it is time for your Mini to visit an auto repair shop – whether for service or for repairs, it to Alvin’s Auto Center Willow Glen, San Jose, and experience our friendly staff as well as:
- Clean, children friendly office
- 24 months / 24,000 mile warranty
- Local free towing (10 mile radius around the shop)
- Digital Vehicle Inspection
- Same day service (in most cases)
- Use of Original Equipment quality parts
Our modern Willow Glen facility, and our friendly staff will make you feel at home while your MINI is undergoing service and repairs. We work with following Mini models:
- Mini Convertible
- Mini Clubman
- Mini Countryman
- Mini Hardtop
- Mini Paceman
- Mini John Cooper Works
Being a full service San Jose auto repair shop, Alvin’s Auto Center can become your one-stop MINI repair shop. We provide a wide range of MINI services and repairs, including:
- CV/axle and control arm replacement
- transmission fluid exchange service
- tie rod replacement
- overheating diagnostics
- coolant exchange service
- suspension repair
- steering rack replacement
- fuel injector cleaning & service
- EVAP system service and repair
- MINI engine replacement
- brake rotors replacement
- power steering fluid exchange service
- brake fluid flush
- electrical and/or wiring problems
- brake calipers replacement
- auto a/c evaporator replacement
- driveshaft replacement
- air intake cleaning & filter changing
- brake fluid exchange
- tire pressure monitoring system repair
- electrical system repair
- driveline repair & maintenance
- slipping clutch repair
- manual transmission service & repair
- ignition switch replacement
- radiator flush
So next time your MINI needs service or is facing repairs, bring it to Alvin’s Auto Center – we are happy to be of service. It is easy to make an appointment – you can make appointment online or simply call our San Jose repair shop.