Nissan Service and Repair in San Jose
Alvin’s Auto Center in San Jose specializes in Nissan service and repair. We are a family owned San Jose auto repair shop that offers high quality repairs and reliable service to Nissan owners. Our highly trained technicians can diagnose and repair whatever ails your Nissan.
Does your Nissan have check engine light on? Does it need advanced diagnostics? Our technicians can diagnose the root cause of the problem, and get it fixed – usually the same day.
We highly recommend regular oil changes for your Nissan – timely oil change not only extends engine life, but also prolongs tire life, as well as giving us an opportunity to inspect your vehicle for fluid leaks, check hoses, belts and other subsystems of your Nissan for signs of impending trouble.
Servicing your Nissan with Alvin’s Auto Center in Willow Glen, San Jose keeps the factory warranty in place.
We work with most Nissan vehicles currently on the road, including sedans, Nissan light trucks and SUVs: Nissan Maxima, Sentra, Rouge, Altima, Versa, Armada, Pathfinder, Frontier, Titan, Murano and NV 200.
When you bring your vehicle to our San Jose Nissan service and repair shop, and you can expect clean and modern facility, friendly service and highly skilled technicians working on your Nissan along with:
- Local free towing within 10 miles of our Willow Glen shop
- Use of Original Equipment or better quality parts
- In most cases, same-day service
- Children friendly, clean office
- 2 year / 24,000 mile warranty
- Digital Vehicle Inspection
Our family owned San Jose auto repair shop offers broad range of Nissan repairs and services. We can literally perform hundreds of services and repairs – here is just a small subset of what our professional technicians can do:
- blower motor resistor replacement
- filter replacement
- steering rack replacement
- hybrid repair & service
- CV boot replacement
- road force balancing
- brake pads replacement
- shocks and struts replacement
- engine replacement
- timing belt and drive belt replacement
- brake calipers replacement
- alternator failure
- warning light diagnostics
- electrical system diagnosis and repair
- brake fluid flush
- no-start diagnostics
- alternator tensioner
- head light replacement
- preventative maintenance inspections
- engine repair
- TPMS sensor replacement
- bushing replacement
- oil change
- power window & door lock diagnosis and repair
- CV/axle and control arm replacement
- fuel injection cleaning & service
- electrical and/or wiring problems
- heater repair
- electrical and computer diagnosis
- complete engine performance check
- driveline repair & maintenance
- fuel injection repair
- chassis repair
- transmission flush
- auto air conditioning service
- air intake cleaning & filter changing
- air bag light
- engine head gasket repair
- interior / exterior lighting replacement
So next time your Nissan needs oil change, new brake pads, or check engine light diagnostics – bring it to Alvin’s Auto Center in San Jose.
You can make an appointment online, or simply call the shop.