Subaru Service and Repair in San Jose
We love Subaru vehicles, and our family owned Willow Glen, San Jose auto repair shop can provide your Subaru with superior services and repairs. Whether you drive Subaru Crosstrek or Impreza, Ascent, Outback or Legacy, our technicians will take great care of your vehicle. We have extensive Subaru repair experience, use state-of-the art digital tools to access your Subaru on-board computer, and can get your vehicle diagnosed and repaired, usually the same day.
Subaru vehicles are fun to drive, and taking them on long trips is a blast. But before you take your Subaru into the wide blue yonder, bring your vehicle to Alvin’s Auto Center in Willow Glen, San Jose for a thorough checkup. We also highly recommend regular oil service – when your vehicle undergoes oil change, we not only replace the engine oil and oil filter ( prolonging engine life), we also rotate tires as needed ( extending tire life), and also perform a digital vehicle inspection, including checks for oil leaks, transmission fluid leaks, we also check belts, hoses and other subsystems to catch any developing problems.
Regularly servicing your Subaru at our San Jose auto repair shop satisfies manufacturer warranty requirements.
We are intimately familiar with the Subaru vehicles. Over the years we have become aware of common Subaru problems: 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek had steering issues, while 2014 Forester suffered from broken coil springs, and 2013 and 2015 Outback had issues with excessive oil consumption. As a matter of fact, many older Subaru vehicles can suffer from excessive oil consumption and outright oil leaks. We highly recommend checking engine oil level between shop visits.
At Alvin’s Auto Repair we not only recommend adhering to Subaru factory maintenance schedule.
So next time your Subaru needs oil service, 30k service, or may need repairs, bring it to our San Jose auto repair shop. Our friendly staff will greet you and we will provide your Subaru with superior service. You can also anticipate:
- 2 year / 24,000 mile warranty
- Children friendly, clean office
- Same day service (in most cases)
- Digital Vehicle Inspection
- Use of Original Equipment or better quality parts
- Free towing within 10 miles of our Willow Glen auto repair shop
Our family owned San Jose auto repair shop provides literally hundreds of car maintenance services and repairs including, but not limited to:
- electrical system diagnosis and repair
- ignition coil replacement
- AC system repair
- manufacturer factory recommended services
- heater hose repair
- TPMS repair
- brake line and hose replacement
- fuel injector cleaning & service
- clutch repair & replacement
- timing chain replacement
- driveshaft replacement
- interior / exterior lighting replacement
- chassis repair
- EVAP sensor replacement
- refrigerant replacement
- alternator troubleshooting
- auto a/c compressor replacement
- heater core replacement
- CV/axle and control arm replacement
- water pump, thermostat replacement
- power steering
- transmission replacement
- belts and hoses replacement
- manual transmission service & repair
- AC system recharge
- fuel injection cleaning & service
We invite you to Alvin’s Auto Center for all your future Subaru service and repair needs. It is easy to make an appointment – you can do so online, or simply call the shop.