Acura Service and Repair in Willow Glen, San Jose, CA
Alvin’s Auto Center offers Acura owners full service maintenance and repairs at our Willow Glen repair shop. Whether your Acura needs oil change, or is facing major repairs, our technicians will take great care of your car.
Our Willow Glen auto repair shop can provide your Acura with everything it needs so it can provide you with reliable, worry-free transportation. Our technicians use cutting-edge digital tools to talk to your Acura’s on-board computers to help them to diagnose and repair any problems you vehicle may exhibit. Naturally, we advocate following manufacturer recommended service schedule to keep your vehicle in top shape.
Servicing your Acura at our Willow Glen auto repair facility fulfills service requirements to keep original manufacturer warranty in force.
Our technicians are certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE). They will take great care of your Acura – whether it needs brake service, transmission fluid exchange, or major engine repairs. When you visit our auto repair facility, you will find:
- Children friendly, clean office
- 2 years / 24,000 miles warranty
- Digital Vehicle Inspections
- In most cases, same day service or repair completion
- Local free towing (10 mile radius around the shop)
- Use of Original Equipment quality parts
We provide full service Acura maintenance, diagnostics and repairs. Among the Acura vehicles we see most often at our shop are Acura MDX, RDX, TL, TLX, and TSX.
Acura MDX is a mid-size luxury crossover SUV. 2014 Acura MDX is known for engine issues, while 2004 MDX had transmission problems.
Acura RDX, a compact luxury crossover SUV has been very popular on the Bay Area roads. 2019 RDX has had engine problems, including sudden loss of power.
Acura TL, a midsize car, has a pretty good reputation, even though 2006 TL had electrical issues resulting in drained battery. 2003 Acura TL suffered from transmission failure, so if you are buying a used 2003 TL we recommend caution. While it is no longer manufactured, our Willow Glen auto repair shop continues to support TL owners.
Acura TLX is a compact luxury executive car, and a worthy successor to Acura TL. 2015 Acura TLX suffered from transmission issues, but subsequent models see few problem reports.
Acura TSX, a compact executive car, was replaced by Acura TLX. 2014 Acura TSX suffered from excessive oil consumption, while 2012 TSX owners reported power steering failure. We continue to support Acura TSX vehicles, providing both maintenance services and repairs.
Whenever you Acura needs service or repairs, call us at Alvin’s Auto Center in Willow Glen, San Jose. We provide full range of auto maintenance and repair services, including, but not limited to:
- tie rod replacement
- refrigerant replacement
- brake shoes replacement
- ignition switch replacement
- power steering fluid exchange service
- engine head gasket repair
- auto a/c compressor replacement
- wheel bearing replacement
- no-start diagnostics
- AC system recharge
- transmission flush
- alternator troubleshooting
- preventative maintenance inspections
- preventative maintenance and fluid flushes
- power window & door lock diagnosis and repair
- electrical and/or wiring problems
- filter replacement
- hydraulic system diagnosis and repair
- high voltage cable inspection & repair
- water pump, thermostat replacement
- water pump replacement
- 30,000 miles, 60,000 miles, and 90,000 miles service
- heater hose repair
- manual transmission service & repair
- auto a/c control module replacement
- drivetrain repair
- program smart keys and keyless entry remotes
- timing chain replacement
- drivability diagnostics
- hybrid repair & service
- brake pads replacement
- pre-purchase inspection
- battery system testing
- air conditioning system recharge
- chassis repair
- overheating diagnostics
- anti-lock brake service & diagnostics
- wiper blade replacement
- airbag and SRS systems
- auto a/c condenser replacement
- fuel pump repair
- computerized wheel alignment
- ignition coil replacement
So, when your Acura is due for a checkup or needs diagnostics, bring it to Alvin’s Auto Center in San Jose. You can make an appointment online, or call the shop – we will be happy to answer your questions and make an appointment. Our friendly staff is looking forward to keeping your Acura happy and on the road.