Ford F-250 Service and Repair in Willow Glen, San Jose
Alvin’s Auto Center offers board range of San Jose Ford F-250 services and repairs. Out technicians are highly skilled in Ford repair, and Ford F-250 is an old friend. Whether your F250 needs factory scheduled maintenance service, check engine light diagnostics and repairs, oil service, brake service, AC recharge, clutch replacement, water pump replacement, or major engine repairs, you can bring it to our Willow Glen, San Jose auto repair shop and we will take good care of your vehicle.
Like all vehicles, F250 needs regular maintenance. To keep it reliable and on the road, regular oil service is a must. When we service your vehicle, we not only change engine oil and engine oil filter, but also check the belts, hoses, visually inspect battery, tire pressure and tread wear, and other subsystems.
Regular Ford F-250 service at our Willow Glen, San Jose auto repair shop will satisfy manufacturer service requirements to maintain the manufacturer warranty on your F-250.
While Ford F-250 is indeed built “Ford tough”, some models can run into problems – 2006 Ford F-250 is can suffer from EGR valve failures. This may be combined with a blown head gasket. Many F250 model years can suffer from hard shifting transmission. But overall, F250 lives up to its reputation as a tough, dependable vehicle. Whether you use if for weekend excursions, or for business, it should give you plenty of reliable service.
So next time your Ford needs maintenance or repairs, bring it to Alvin’s Auto Center in San Jose – we offer convenient online appointments, or just call us. You will experience:
- Local free towing (10 mile radius around the shop)
- Use of Original Equipment or better quality parts
- Same day service or repair completion (in most cases)
- 24 months / 24,000 miles warranty
- Clean, family friendly office
If there is something seriously wrong with your Ford F-250, we can help as well – Alvin’s Auto Center is a full service San Jose auto repair shop, and we offer broad range of maintenance as well as repair services, including, but not limited to:
- alternator tensioner
- fuel pump repair and replacement
- complete engine performance check
- air conditioning system recharge
- electrical system repair
- radiator flush
- wheel bearing replacement
- electrical system diagnostics
- ABS system service and repair
- auto a/c evaporator replacement
- brake rotors replacement
- steering rack replacement
- valve cover gasket replacement
- electrical and computer diagnosis
- replace and service transmission
- alternator troubleshooting
- wheel balancing & alignments
- refrigerant replacement
- clutch repair & replacement
- interior / exterior lighting replacement
- automatic transmission service & repair
- tail light replacement
- timing belt and water pump replacement
- battery system testing
- warning light diagnostics
- starter relay
- starting & charging diagnosis
- U-joint repair
- preventative maintenance and fluid flushes
- CV/axle and control arm replacement
- electrical and/or wiring problems
- TPMS sensor replacement
- AC system recharge
- air intake cleaning & filter changing
Whenever your F-250 needs a bit of tender, loving care, call Alvin’s Auto Center. We are happy to be of service.
Making an appointment is easy – you can make an appointment online, or call the shop directly to talk to a service advisor.