Brake Repair in Willow Glen, San Jose
Alvin’s Auto Center, the premier Willow Glen auto repair shop offers superior customer service and repairs, including brake repair. Brakes are crucial to your safety on the road, so our San Jose repair shop puts special emphasis on brake repair.
Out technicians are highly experienced, and use state-of-the art equipment to diagnose and repair your vehicle’s brakes. Whether your car needs brake pad replacement, brake lining, rotor replacement, brake line repair, brake fluid testing and exchange, brake shoe replacement, new brake hoses, new calipers, whether it faces brake master cylinder problems or anti-lock braking system (ABS) issues, you can count on our nationally ASE certified technicians to diagnose the problem and fix it.
Our technicians will inspect your vehicle’s brake system, including brake hydraulic system that provides power to wheel cylinders (drum brakes) and calipers (disk brakes), and we will check the brake lines and brake hoses as well.
Automotive experts suggest that your vehicle should undergo a brake system inspection one a year. We also recommend brake fluid testing. Brake fluid is hygroscopic (it attracts moisture from the surrounding environment) and over time the percentage of water in the brake fluid increases to the point that it can damage other components of the brake system. If testing reveals that your vehicle needs new brake fluid, we can perform brake fluid exchange (aka brake fluid flush).
When you bring your vehicle to Alvin’s Auto Center in San Jose, you will not only be greeted by our friendly staff, but will also find child-friendly office and waiting area, and your vehicle will receive complimentary digital vehicle inspection with service or repairs.
Our Willow Glen auto repair shop offers convenient online appointments, and when your vehicle is at the shop you can expect:
- Use of Original Equipment or better quality parts
- Local free towing (10 mile radius around the shop)
- Children friendly, clean office
- Free Digital Vehicle Inspection with service or repairs
- Same day service (in most cases)
- 24 months / 24,000 miles warranty
How do you know whether your vehicle’s brakes need professional attention? There are a few clues you can look for:
- Anti-lock brake system (ABS) problems are usually indicated by the ABS dashboard warning light being illuminated
- Squealing, squeaking or grinding sounds when braking
- Brake dashboard light glows red
- Brake pedal is slow to respond or feels “spongy”
- Any time you do not feel confident about your vehicle’s brakes
So if you know that your vehicle is due for brake inspection, or if you are noticing some of the warning signs, bring your vehicle to Alvin’s Auto Center. We make it easy to setup appointment online, or simply call us at the shop.